What You Should Know
Champion Nutrition Ultramet is a diet and fitness supplement that’s intended mainly for bodybuilders and athletes. This supplement is intended mainly to make the amount of vitamins, minerals and other critical nutrients that are absorbed greater without having to eat food that contains them. In short, it sounds as though it’s intended to help the athlete to lose weight. However, the only ways to really effectively lose weight are to have a good diet, exercise regimen and a possible thermogenic supplement. Nutritional supplements are all well and good, but we do advise caution. It turns out that Champion Nutrition Ultramet is a shake that can come in several different flavors such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and banana. We are unsure how it’s intended to make use of appetite suppression abilities, if it even does at all. It sounds safe enough, but we’ll review it to be on the safe side.
The Protein parts of this product apparently consist of Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate and Egg Albumen. In addition, there are 27 different vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese and Chromium. Also, different flavors have different nutritional values – vanilla, for example has 2 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated fat, 20 milligrams of cholesterol, 350 milligrams of Sodium, 280 milligrams of Potassium, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 1.5 grams of dietary fiber, 3 grams of sugar and 42 grams of Protein. Because of the high amount of protein, this product might be interesting to people who want to quickly build muscle.
Champion Nutrition Ultramet comes in several different flavors and has high amounts of vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
- This product has plenty of vitamins and minerals, so you’re getting most of the nutrients. It’s still important to eat though.
- The full ingredients listing is available on the website. We appreciate this – many products are very vague about what they include.
- However nutritious this shake might be, it’s likely it won’t aid in weight loss because of all the nutrients in it. There are also no appetite suppressing ingredients; instead, it just adds nutrients.
- There are no fat burning ingredients, so people looking for a weight loss supplement may not find what they’re looking for here.
- There are few user testimonials on the website, which we feel to be important to help gauge the effectiveness of a product.
Depending on whether you want to lose weight or gain more muscle and a fitter body, you may or may not be happy with this product. As said, it’s geared mainly toward athletes and other people who want to gain muscle, rather than people who simply want to lose weight. We feel it would be better to look for a product specifically intended to aid in weight loss.