Charger™ Drive Review
What You Should Know
Charger™ Drive is a supplement that claims to be able to make you feel like you did in your 20s, as a youth hormone replenisher. The idea is that by giving your body what it had when it was young, you will have more energy to get through your day and your workouts, while also having the metabolism increase to make weight loss easier. Read this review to see what we think of the supplement before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
Charger™ Drive contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Sex Drive Enhancing Blend: L-Tyrosine, Green Tea, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Ginger Root Extract, and White Willow Bark Extract.
- Energy Drive Accelerator: Caffeine Anhydrous, Gugglestrones, B-3 Extract.
- Stamnia Extending Blend: Eluethro Extract, Gingko Biloba, Ginger Root, Cayenne Pepper.
- Youth Hormone Replenishing Blend: Yohimbine Extract, Dehydroepiandrostone
Charger™ Drive features a lot of ingredients. The B vitamins are known to help increase your energy levels naturally. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that acts as precursor to dopamine, used to improve your mood and overall health. Green tea is a fat burner. White willow bark helps to block absorption of carbohydrates. Caffeine is a fat burner and will work to keep you alert. Gingko Biloba will help increase your mental focus and memory retention. Cayenne pepper is thought to increase your metabolism by increasing your body temperature. Yohimbine Extract is another stimulant fat burner designed to help increase your metabolism. Dehydroepiandrostone aids in stamina and immune system support. You are advised to take one capsule in the morning when you wake, and one in the afternoon.
- Charger™ Drive features ingredients known to help boost the metabolism.
- One bottle contains a 60 day supply.
- Charger™ Drive hides the ingredient amounts in several different proprietary blends.
- Those who are sensitive to stimulants may experience insomnia, jitters, and irritability.
- This product is promoted for use in conjunction with other Charger™ products.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- We were not able to locate money back guarantee information.
Charger™ Drive at a first glance looks like it could be a good product. It is not recommended for people under age 18, women who are pregnant or nursing, or anyone who is under a doctor’s care for a medical condition. You should speak to your doctor before taking this supplement, as it is high in stimulants. There are no appetite suppressants in this formula, but if taken correctly, it could help you burn more fat than diet and exercise alone. For best results, combine the use of this supplement with a balanced, reduced calorie diet and regular exercise routine using both cardio and strength training workouts.