Charger Cuts Review
What You Should Know
Charger Cuts is a fat burning supplement produced by the Complete Nutrition company. It is designed to help you burn fat in the stubborn areas of your body, such as your stomach and abdominal areas. We will take a closer look at this product and its ingredients to help you decide whether or not it is worth the investment to help you reach your weight loss goals. Read this review to find out more.
List of Ingredients
Charger Cuts contains the following ingredients:
- Lean Muscle Activating Complex: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Olelic Acid, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Lineolic Acid.
- Stubborn Fat Inhibitor: CLA, EPA, DHA, GLA, and ALA.
- Safflower Oil
- Fish Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
- Coconut Oil
Charger Cuts claims to be able to help you get rid of fat, and help you build more lean muscle. While there are some important amino acids that will help build muscle, and some healthy fats that will help remove fat from the body, there are no real clinically proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in the formula. The formula claims to be able to help the fat cells in the stubborn parts of your body, but there is no real way to spot reduce. Your body will lose fat evenly among all parts of the body, which is part of the reason why the stomach and thighs are the harder parts of the body to see results in.
- Charger Cuts is a stimulant free formula.
- Ingredients in this formula help to support lean muscle tissue growth and prevent breakdown as weight loss occurs.
- Charger Cuts has no customer testimonials. They are offering a chance for $200 in exchange for stories from people who have had success with this program.
- This formula just has a bunch of healthy fats in it. There are no clinically proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in the formula.
- There are no free trials.
- We are not sure if there are any money back guarantees for this product.
- There is no exercise advice to compliment this program.
Charger Cuts will likely be a hit or miss product depending on where you are in your weight loss goals, and where you want to be. If you are looking for something to help you suppress your appetite or a stimulant based formula to help you burn fat, then this is not the formula for you. If you are looking for something to help you reach your final goal and you just need to lose those last few pounds, this may work well for you. The bottom line is though, without proper diet and exercise, no supplement is going to do all the work for you.