What You Should Know
The Cheat to Lose Diet is a weight loss system that endeavors to help men and women reduce unwanted body fat. This diet plan was created by one Joel Marion, who’s stated on the official website to be a “weight loss expert.” He was the “Body-for-Life” champion back in 2001 and is a “Men’s Fitness” training advisor. This Cheat to Lose Diet weight loss plan is an online program that offers daily meal recommendations, numerous recipes, a custom daily newsletter, a personal recipe box, quick meal tips, a personal fitness plan, an eating out guide, a printable food log, an activity calculator, a weight tracker, an online journal, a healthy weight calculator, message boards, a weekly progress log and Q&A with Joel.
While many new-age weight loss plans involve supplements, the Cheat to Lose Diet has more to do with a lifestyle change. This diet plan is claimed to work with your body’s metabolism, cravings and hormones. The key hormone that’s affected is Leptin, which initiates fat loss by triggering your metabolism. As opposed to just eating fewer calories, the dieter consumes all of their favorite foods, but at different times throughout the week. You basically have “cheat days” when you get to eat higher calorie foods. This is supposed to assist with weight loss by elevating metabolic rates. Obviously the Cheat to Lose Diet involves a regular fitness regimen. There are some success stories offered on the official Cheat to Lose Diet website.
The Cheat to Lose Diet is a weight reduction program that’s suited for men and women alike. This dieting system allows the users to consume all of their favorite foods weekly, but at specific times, which are known as cheat days. This is stated to boost metabolic rates by affecting a key hormone within the body called Leptin. The Cheat to Lose Diet is an online program that incorporates a number of online tools and costs $4 per week. The Cheat to Lose Diet involves regular exercise and a number of food recipes. There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical research available on the official website.
- The Cheat to Lose Diet is conveniently available online.
- The Cheat to Lose Diet involves regular exercise.
- There are no potentially harmful diet drugs involved with the Cheat to Lose Diet.
- Success stories are provided on the official website.
- There are no appetite suppressants incorporated into the Cheat to Lose Diet program.
- There doesn’t appear to be any substantial clinical data offered on the official website to support the effectiveness of the Cheat to Lose Diet.
- The Cheat to Lose Diet costs $4 per week, which could really add up over time.
- There are no fat burners incorporated into the Cheat to Lose Diet plan.
- There doesn’t appear to be a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website.
Overall, the Cheat to Lose Diet appears to be presented in a rather unique and interesting fashion. On the bright side, there are no potentially harmful diet drugs involved with this weight loss program. Unfortunately some dieters will be turned off by the idea of a complete lifestyle change. Some individuals prefer a more simple-to-use dietary supplement that’s taken daily to suppress hunger and/or burn unwanted body fat. While the Cheat to Lose Diet may be effective for some dieters, it’s wise to consult your doctor before beginning any drastic diet change and exercise regimen. Finally, this program doesn’t appear to come with a 100% money-back guarantee, nor is any clinical research offered to support it.