What You Should Know
Cheetah Power Surge is an energy drink. It is not designed as a weight loss product, but is thought to be able to give you the energy you need in order to make it though your day and get to your workout. We will take a closer look at he product to determine if there is any value to people who are looking to lose weight. It comes in 16 ounce shrink wrapped bottles, and can likely be found at a local convenience store.
List Of Ingredients
Cheetah Power Surge contains: Chinese ginseng, Gingko biloba, and Royal jelly.
Cheetah Power Surge has three main ingredients. Though the Chinese Ginseng is thought to have a fat burning effect on the body, it is likely you would have to drink several of these drinks in a day to see results. The results would not be worth the risk of the side effects and therefore are not really important. Gingko biloba is thought to be a natural energy enhancer and will increase mental awareness and ward off dementia. Royal jelly is a collection of many vitamins and nutrients that will help improve overall health, as well as to increase energy levels. It is an excellent source of antioxidants. Royal jelly also works as an antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Cheetah Power Surge is an energy drink that can be found from many different merchants.
- Cheetah Power Surge may cause many unwanted side effects, including: sleeplessness, jitters, irritability, increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, menstrual irregularities in women, breast enlargement in men, impotence, gout, joint issues, and increased cholesterol.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are many negative reviews from those who have tried it.
- There are no money back guarantees to support this product.
Cheetah Power Surge has far too many potential negative side effects, and does not really promote weight loss, so there is no way we can recommend this product for you. It seems far too dangerous to try once, let alone on a continual basis for weight loss results. If you are looking to lose weight, we suggest you find a proven weight loss supplement that contains well known fat burners or appetite suppressants and use it alongside a balanced diet and exercise program. The supplement ideally should come with a money back guarantee, a full list of ingredients, and clinical research to support its effectiveness. At best, this product is nothing more than a hyped up caffeine pill.