Chef’s Diet Review
What You Should Know
In an effort to lose weight, many people end up turning to fad diets like the Atkins diet or others. Oftentimes this is because they don’t know how to properly form a nutritious meal that will enable them to get all the nutrients needed for the body yet still be able to lose weight. This has caused many pre-created diets and packages to appear on the market for people to buy and subscribe to. Many of them are created by health care professionals and dieticians who come up with a set amount of each kind of food that the body needs each day for all the vitamins and minerals. Sometimes this approach can prove effective – one diet, formerly called Zone Diet but now called Chef’s Diet, is one of these types of products. Whether or not it’s truly an effective result in the long run is up to the user’s other habits.
The program works by having a series of pre-packaged meals shipped to the mailing address of the customers. Since the meals are already planned, there isn’t any need ot do the calculations for different nutrients. The original concept, back when this product was still called the Zone Diet, was created by Barry Sears, a biochemist. It calls for a proportioned meal balance. 40% proteins, 30% carbohydrates and 30% fats (non-saturated or trans fats) he felt to be the proper balance that would help to keep the body healthy and promote weight loss. California and New York City can have meals delivered daily. Everywhere else in the United States can only have a weekly supply sent due to the distances. Also, there are plenty of positive testimonials available to read online – we feel this to be a good sign of the Chef’s Diet’s effect.
- No fad diets are used, and sound nutritional principles are kept with these meals.
- Every meal is already prepared and ready to eat, saving both the time of cooking and planning it.
- Weight loss is likely with this product, as it relies on simple and proper dieting.
- This is a rather expensive program – each meal costs about $15 per day to be sent to you, and many people may not have that level of disposable income.
- Some people also may not like the idea of eating pre-packaged meals for worry about safety issues when mailing..
- There is no refund or satisfaction guarantee.
We like the idea of a pre-packaged diet. It makes the customer’s needs easier and more convenient to meet without relying on gimmicks. However, it’s rather expensive for most people – they don’t have $15 per day to spend on meals. The basic principles behind the Chef’s Diet meals are good – balanced nutrition and calories are vital to a healthy diet that will promote steady and safe weight loss.