Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage Review
What You Should Know
You may be curious about energy drinks. After all, these beverages and compact shots have gained a lot of popularity over the years, and people cannot seem to get enough of them. But, do these products really work? Well, you first have to consider what each energy beverage or shot is for. These products vary, and some are claimed to do a little more than others are. We are now going to give you the scoop on Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage. It is a unique take on energy drinks, and as you may have guessed, a key ingredient in this product is Hemp. This canned beverage is manufactured by Chill Drinks, LLC, which is located in Austria.
- Carbonated Water
- Sodium Citrate
- Hemp Seed Extract
- Pyridoxine HCL
- Vitamin B12
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage comes in an 8.4-ounce can. According to the official website, this energy drink is meant to “enhance” recreational activities. More specifically, this product is claimed to relieve tension, motivate you, excite you, and give you an energy boost. It sells for around $1 per can through online stores.
There are a few notable ingredients found in this energy drink. One of which is Caffeine, which is a stimulant and diuretic found in most energy drinks. It will stimulate your mind and give you a boost. Vitamin B12 is also included to boost energy levels. Other common energy drink ingredients are Inositol, Taurine, and Sugar. As for the unique key ingredient in this beverage, it is Hemp Seed Extract. This natural ingredient is supposed to relieve tension and improve your mood.
- The Vitamin B12 and Caffeine in this product will give you an energy boost.
- Some people will appreciate that artificial sweeteners are not used in Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage.
- There are some customer complaints online pertaining to this energy drink.
- Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage may cause jitteriness and anxiety.
- Some people may have allergic reactions to the Hemp Seed Extract in this beverage.
- This product may be difficult to find in local stores.
- The official website does not offer much information.
First off, some people will not like the idea of Hemp being used in their energy drink. Therefore Chillo Hemp Energy Beverage is certainly not for everyone. Furthermore, we were not impressed with the official website for this energy drink, because it lacked important information. The ingredients were actually found on a dealer website. While this beverage contains most of the same ingredients as products like Red Bull, it will be more difficult to come by in regards to local stores.