What You Should Know
ChitoGold, manufactured by New Life Products International, is a new and improved formula based on the original ChitoGenics product. The website claims that ChitoGold offers “twice the appetite suppressant, fat, carbohydrate and sugar filtering capability of ChitoGenics”. The difference between this and ChitoGenics original formula is that ChitoGold contains Hoodia and Nopal Cactus Leaf.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients of ChitoGold Original Mahuang Free are listed as follows: Green Tea Leaf Extract (40 mg Caffeine), Citrus Aurantium Extract (6% Synepherine) (immature fruit), NeOpuntia (nopal cactus leaf), Chitosan (Marine Fiber Concentrate), Hydrangea Root, Banaba Leaf Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (1% corosollic acid), Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract (25% Gymnemic Acid), Buchu Leaf, Cornsilk, Couchgrass, Hoodia gordonii cactus extract (aerial parts), Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi Leaf, and Garcinia Cambogia (50% Hydroxycitric Acid) (fruit).
Hoodia is a popular ingredient in many diet and weight loss products, and as the makers of ChitoGold state, Hoodia is used to reduce your interest in food and fool your brain into thinking you are full or have already eaten. Hoodia is essentially an appetite suppressant. As with the original ChitoGenics, the product contains Chitosan, which is said to prevent fat from being stored in the body as it is instead passed through the digestive system. New Life Products International claims that participants in a clinical study showed an 8% decrease in pure body fat as opposed to water weight loss.
- The New Life Products International website for ChitoGold provides a complete list of product ingredients.
- The website provides customer testimonials and success stories, as well as before and after photos to demonstrate product effectiveness.
- If you order ChitoGold and find that it does not prove to be effective, you can only return unopened and unused bottles for a refund.
- If you are allergic to shellfish, you can not take ChitoGold as a weight loss supplement because Chitosan is made from the shells of animals such as crab and shrimp.
- The website for ChitoGold does not provide information regarding clinical product studies or testing to verify claims that it is an effective weight loss supplement.
ChitoGold is a lot like ChitoGenics Mahuang Free, which is the original ChitoGenics weight loss supplement. It has the added ingredients of Hoodia and Nopal Cactus Leaf, which are said to make ChitoGold twice as effective as the original. Hoodia is likely the most active ingredient, as it has been shown to work well as an appetite suppressant in clinical studies. ChitoGold has mixed reviews from various online sources, so it may work for some people and not for others. It is important to research a weight loss product thoroughly, and ChitoGold is no exception. Aside from a complete list of ingredients, the official ChitoGold website does not provide enough information about the product to make an educated decision.