What You Should Know
Chondroitin naturally occurs in the body. It is part of the cartilage, or the tissue that helps to protect the joints, and helps the body draw water into the connective tissues. It is essential for joint health, and as people age, they may need to supplement to take better care of their joints because the body does not produce enough on its own to protect joints from damage. Though it does not really have any weight loss benefits, we will take a closer look to see how it can help dieters in their quest to shed the pounds.
List of Ingredients
Chondroitin does not have any ingredients. It is a natural occurring substance within the body. Some supplements also include Glucosamine. Pay close attention to the ingredient list of the product you are most interested in purchasing, as additional ingredients may be included to support bone health.
Chondroitin is primarily used to protect the joints, and is thought to be an effective way to treat osteoporosis. It works by helping relieve pain, reduce swelling and inflammation in the joints, and improves functionality of the joints. Though no studies have been conducted to support it, Chondrotin may also be an effective treatment for: premature labor, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s Disease. It works by helping prevent the break down of cartilage in the joints and giving the body the means to build more cartilage naturally. The normal adult dose is 1200 mg per day, generally either in two 600 mg doses, or three 400 mg doses.
- Chondroitin occurs naturally in the body and plays a role in joint health.
- This is a cost effective and widely available supplement.
- Chondroitin has nothing to do with direct weight loss as it is not a fat burner or appetite suppressant.
- Not all supplements are created equally Choose a high quality supplement with high bio-availability to get the most from it. If other ingredients are included, make sure they address bone health.
- There are no free trials.
- The money back guarantee policy may vary depending on the merchant you purchase it from.
- This supplement is not safe for children to use.
Chondroitin is beneficial to the body, and something you should consider using as you age. The downfall is that it will not promote weight loss because it is neither a fat burner, nor an appetite suppressant. Some weight loss supplements may feature this ingredient, but the most important part of choosing your supplement is looking for proven ingredients in clinically proven amounts, and using them with a reduced calorie balanced diet and regular workouts for maximum weight loss.