What You Should Know
Cinialb is a weight loss supplement that is manufactured by the company Owen Beyer. This product tends to be advertised in various magazines rather than online, where information about Cinialb is not abundant. It seems, however, that the two main active ingredients are Green Tea Extract and Garcinia Cambogia.
We could not find a full list of ingredients for Cinialb, but it seems that the two main ingredients in this product are Green Tea Extract and Garcinia Cambogia.
There is little information about Cinialb online, and the few reviews that are available online do not seem extremely complimentary. Complaints have ranged from poor customer service in the form of the company not honouring its full money-back guarantee to complaints about the product’s texture or odour. The two main ingredients in Cinialb are ingredients that have become extremely popular in weight loss products on the market these days. Garcinia Cambogia is a small fruit which resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and South East Asia. One of the main active substances in Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric Acid. Hydroxycitric Acid is said to suppress appetite and also enhance fat burning. Tests on animals have supported these fat burning qualities, but tests on humans have been less conclusive.
- Although Cinialb is mainly advertised in magazines, it seems as if you can order it from online health stores.
- The company does appear to offer a full money back guarantee.
- It is possible to access information regarding the main active ingredients in Cinialb.
- There is no official website for Cinialb.
- It was difficult to find reliable, detailed information regarding Cinialb online.
- Some diet experts do not necessarily agree with the manufacturers claim that Garcinia Cambogia promotes weight loss. They say that there is just not enough scientific proof to support this.
- The manufacturers provide us with no clinical evidence which shows that Cinialb will definitely result in enhanced weight loss.
There is a definite lack of online information regarding Cinialb. The information which is available is not complimentary and does not inspire confidence in Cinialb, nor in those who manufacture it. The manufacturers could counter this criticism and restore confidence in this weight loss product by constructing an official website which gives reliable information about Cinialb, and also by giving a customer service email address. This would allow those who have concerns or worries to contact the manufacturers directly. The ingredients in Cinialb are not anything extraordinary either. Rather, they are ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss products currently on the market. We have certainly not seen any evidence that Cinialb is superior to other weight loss products on the market. We would probably opt for an anti-wrinkle treatment that featured a unique, patented ingredient or a solid reputation for good customer service.