What You Should Know
The official website for Cis-9-Trans-11 is http://www.fireyourfat.com/. The product comes in capsule form and the manufacturer claims it dissolves belly fat, increases weight loss, boosts energy, strengthens immunity, enhances the libido, blocks carbs, and relieves stress. This sounds like a miracle product, but is it too good to be true?
List Of Ingredients
This product contains only one active ingredient, CLA Complex (75% conjugated linoleic acid). Inert ingredients are: gelatin, glycerin, St, John’s Bread extract, caramel color, and titanium dioxide color.
According to the website, Cis-9-Trans-11 works by attacking fat in four ways: decreasing the amount of fat stored after eating, increasing the speed with which fat is broken down in the fat cells, increasing the rate of fat metabolism (that sounds like the same thing), and decreasing the total number of fat cells in the body. The result is supposed to be a remarkable reduction in belly fat.
- Unlike many supplement websites, this one offers a physical address as well as web and phone contact information.
- In comparison to similar products, it is a lot cheaper than most at $37 for a single bottle. This price may be temporary.
- The website talks about scientific studies but offers no links to the studies. The scientific studies we found online do not relate specifically to weight loss.
- The website makes sweeping claims that sound too good to be true without offering any convincing evidence.
- This product is sold only online, not in stores.
- The product claims there are no negative side effects. This seems highly unlikely, especially since fat that is not stored must be eliminated by some means.
While this product sounds like some sort of miracle, we can’t recommend anything that is all hype with no information directly backing their claims. We found that most of the scientific research cited online centers on things like limited diabetic studies, not weight loss for regular people. We found absolutely no evidence of scientific studies involving long term effects. The website claims that there are no side effects, but as Alli users have discovered, there are definitely some unpleasant and often inconvenient side effects to reducing the fat stored from food intake.
The website also says that to maximize weight loss, you should follow a healthy diet and get regular exercise. Good advice, but if you plan to do that, what are the pills for? A diet and exercise plan alone will make you lose weight and shrink fat. To help maintain a sensible healthy diet and exercise plan, invest in a fat blocker and an appetite suppressant from a source that you know and trust.