Citri Care Review
What You Should Know
CitriCare is manufactured by a company known as Vim and Vigor. There is an official website for this product. The official website tells us that CitriCare is an anti viral and anti bacterial product which also has excellent weight loss properties. The official website for CitriCare tells us that if someone has too much yeast in their system this can lead to Candida which in turn leads to sugar and carbohydrate cravings. According to the manufacturers of CitriCare this product will kill the bacterium which causes Candida and hence stop the cravings which lead to weight gain.
At the time of writing this review there were no ingredient details available for CitriCare.
The official website for CitriCare tells us that CitriCare should always be taken diluted with water or a fruit juice and that you should take twelve drops of CitriCare twice a day. The manufacturers of CitriCare claim that you will see results after three to four weeks. We are further told that CitriCare can also be used for skin and vaginal yeast infections by putting some drops in your bath water. It certainly has a multitude of uses as the manufacturers tell us that it can also be used for sore throats and athletes foot. We are further told that it can be used in a spray to kill the bacteria in fish and meat before cooking it. CitriCare can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $24 for a bottle, together with an additional fee of $6 for shipping. Of course if you want to lose weight this product may only help if you suffer from Candida and you believe that your weight gain is as a result of this.
- There is an official website for CitriCare.
- According to the official website CitriCare has a multitude of purposes.
- The product can be ordered directly from the official website.
- Not everyone who suffers weight gain suffers from Candida.
- We are given no details of ingredients in this product.
- CitriCare is not the only product on the market which the manufacturers claim can kill the bacteria and yeast which causes Candida.
- There is no evidence that CitriCare is superior to other similar products on the market which are designed to kill bacteria and yeast.
The reason that an individual gains weight certainly differs from person to person. Although there is no doubt that some people gain weight due to a condition known as Candida this is certainly not so in the majority of cases. Even if you do believe that your weight gain is as a result of sugar cravings due to Candida there is no evidence that CitriCare is more effective than other similar products on the market.