What You Should Know
There is an official website for the weight loss product, Citrulean. We are told that Citrulean will stimulate the fat burning process, as well as suppressing your appetite. One of the major active ingredients in Citrulean is Citrus Aurantium. Citrus Aurantium is also known under the name of Synephrine and Bitter Orange. When Ephedrine was banned by the Food and Drugs Administration, Citrus Aurantium was thought to be a safe alternative; however some experts are now warning that it can increase the risk of stroke.
The ingredients in Citrulean include Citrus Aurantium, Magnesium, Choline, Inositol, Dandelion, Chromium Picolinate, L-Carnitine, and Niacin.
At the time of writing this review there was no price details for Citrulean given on the official website. The official website does however give details of a full thirty day money back guarantee upon purchase of this product. The official website contained one testimonial from someone who has already apparently used the product, together with before and after photos. Chromium Picolinate which is present in Citrulean is said to stabilize glucose levels in the body. It is a very common ingredient in weight loss products for sale. However, weight loss products which contain Chromium Picolinate may not be suitable for diabetics and anyone who suffers from diabetes should seek their Physicians opinion before using this product. Certainly due to the fact that Citrulean contains Citrus Aurantium, those who suffer from high blood pressure, or have a history of stroke in their family should not use this product.
- There is an official website for Citrulean.
- There are full and comprehensive ingredient details given on the official website for Citrulean.
- There is a full thirty day money back guarantee upon purchase of Citrulean.
- There are no price details given for Citrulean on the official website.
- Citrulean contains Citrus Aurantium which some experts believe may increase the risk of a stroke.
- This weight loss product may not be suitable for those who suffer from diabetes.
- There are no clinical studies or results presented to back up the claims for this product.
We are reluctant to recommend weight loss products which contain Citrus Aurantium until there is conclusive evidence available which proves that Citrus Aurantium does not increase the risk of a stroke. There are also no price details available for Citrulean which makes it difficult to assess whether or not it is priced competitively in relation to other similar products on the market. At the time of writing this review when you click on the ‘Buy Now’ icon on the official website for Citrulean it does not redirect to a page where you can purchase this product. As things stand we cannot recommend this product.