CLA One Review
What You Should Know
CLA One is a product designed to induce weight loss. The main active ingredient in CLA One is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. CLA One was originally manufactured by Pharma Nutrients and in 2006 it was sold to Lipid Nutrition who changed the name of the product to CLARINOL A.
The main active ingredient in the product known previously as CLA One and now known as Clarinol A is Conjugated Linoleic Acid.
There is a detailed official website for Lipid Nutrition who
purchased CLA One from Pharma Nutrients. CLARINOL A,
which was previously known as CLA One is sold by
Lipid Nutrition in differing strengths. The official website for
Lipid Nutrition gives general information regarding
Conjugated Linoelic Acid which is the main active ingredient,
in CLARINOL A, formerly known as CLA One. It also refers
to a number of research trials carried out regarding Conjugated
Linoelic Acid. The manufacturers of ClARINOL A claim
it can reduce body fat. However a number of experts believe
that there simply has not been enough research carried out
involving humans, to support claims that products containing
Conjugated Linoleic Acid reduce body fat. The official
website for Lipid Nutrition tells us that it is a company
which specialises in supplying products and ingredients to
companies who manufacture nutritional supplements. It
doesn’t appear as if you can order CLARINOL A directly
from the official website. It seems as if CLARINOL A
formerly known as CLA One can only be ordered in a
wholesale capacity. The official website does contain contact
details should you wish to contact a representative of the
company. In any event Lipid Nutrition is certainly not the
only company which sells products based on Conjugated
Linoelic Acid in a wholesale capacity to nutrition
- There is an official website for Lipid Nutrition, which manufactures CLARINOL A, formerly known as CLA One.
- CLARINOL A is available for purchase in differing strengths,details of which are available on the official website.
- There are contact details given on the official website should you wish to contact a representative of Lipid Nutrition.
- CLA One is now known as CLARINOL A which may be confusing for some people.
- It appears that CLARINOL A may only be available for sale in a wholesale capacity.
- A number of experts believe that there is not enough evidence to support claims made by some manufacturers that products containing Conjulated Linoelic Acid can help reduce body fat.
As we have explained the product known as CLA One has been renamed CLARINOL A. If you are looking for a a weight loss supplement then this will not be the ideal product for you. It seems to be only sold in a wholesale capacity to companies who specialise is producing nutritional supplements.