What You Should Know
There does not appear to be an official website for the weight loss product CLA Plus with Clarinol. It is however sold by a number of online shops. Those who sell CLA Plus with Clarinol online tell us that it will reduce body fat and improve body shape. We are told that the main active ingredient in this product is Conjulated Linoelic Acid. Conjulated Linoelic Acid can be found in meat and dairy products. It is thought to increase energy levels and also to have antioxidant properties. Some manufacturers of weight loss products also claim that Conjulated Linoelic Acid can reduce body fat.
We are told that the main active ingredient in CLA Plus with Clarinol is Conjulated Linoelic Acid.
CLA Plus with Clarinol can be ordered directly online at a price of $19.99 for a bottle. It is sold in liquid form rather than in capsule form. Online shops which sell this product tell us that you should take half a tablespoon a day. A number of experts warn that products which contain Conjulated Linoelic Acid are not suitable for those who suffer from diabetes. Some studies do show that CLA may possibly be able to reduce body fat. However these studies have been carried out on animals and some experts urge caution as they tell us that the same results may not be achieved on humans and they advise that further studies need to be carried out. In any event there is no concrete evidence that CLA as a main ingredient in weight loss products is any more effective than other ingredients in weight loss supplements on the market today. There does not appear to be money back guarantee upon purchase of CLA Plus with Clarinol.
- This product is sold by online shops.
- It is sold in liquid form which means that it is also suitable for those who have swallowing problems.
- It can be ordered directly from online shops.
- CLA Plus with Clarinol is not the only weight loss product for sale which contains CLA as a main active ingredient.
- There is no evidence that this product is superior to other weight loss products for sale which contain CLA.
- Some experts believe that products which contain Conjulated Linoelic Acid are not suitable for those who suffer from diabetes.
- There is no evidence that Conjulated Linoelic Acid as an ingredient in weight loss products is more effective in procuring weight loss than other ingredients.
At the end of day there is no concrete proof that Conjulated Linoelic Acid as an ingredient in weight loss products helps procure weight loss. We cannot therefore recommend CLA Plus with Clarinol over and above other weight loss products for sale.