Classic Firm Parts- 5 Day Abs Review
What You Should Know
Classic Firm Parts: 5 Day Abs is a re-released DVD version of a workout from 1992. If you want to focus on your abs, this could be a good choice for you, but if you want something new and innovative, you are going to have to keep looking. Read this review to find out what you can expect from the program before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
Classic Firm Parts: 5 Day Abs is targeted at beginner to intermediate fitness levels, and is a DVD re-release of the same workout from 1992. It features fitness instructors Janet Jones-Gretzky, Jayne Poteet, LaReine Chabut, Sandahl Bergman, and Susan Harris. Though the entire DVD is 28 minutes long, it features five ab workouts, each either five or six minutes long. The workouts are designed to work all the abdominal muscles so you can make a flatter stonger tummy while also trimming your waistline. The final two workouts are more intense, because they have you put your legs up on a chair to make the crunch motions more difficult. The instructor featured on the front cover does not actually lead the workouts on the DVD.
- Classic Firm Parts: 5 Day Abs gives you workouts that will work all the ab muscles in your core.
- This can be used as a quick add on to any other workout you may be doing.
- Classic Firm Parts: 5 Day Abs is too short for many users.
- Because this only focuses on the abs, you’ll need other videos to address the upper and lower body.
- People who’ve used this DVD have mixed feelings about it.
- Doing the same workout over and over can get boring, so you may not be likely to stick to it.
- No dietary advice is offered.
Classic Firm Parts: 5 Day Abs looks like it could be a good workout to use in addition to something that focuses on your total body, to provide extra emphasis on the abs. Simply doing one or two of these routines a day is a good start. However, having to change DVDs mid workout could create a hassle you’re not willing to keep doing over time. WIth any workout, if you want to lose weight, it is important to pay attention to your diet, too. You will have to look elsewhere for dietary recommendations. To add an extra “punch” to your weight loss plan, add a weight loss supplement that features clinically proven safe and effective ingredients to help you lose more weight compared to diet and exercise alone.