What You Should Know
Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind is a book written by Dr. Jeff Morrison. Though it is technically considered a detoxification diet, it is not the typical approach of deprivation, fasting, or raw foods. This plan allows you to eat plenty of cooked foods, regular meals, and even allows for crackers for snacks. If you want to eliminate toxins from your body and boost your weight loss results, then read this review to get a closer look at what this is about.
List of Ingredients
Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind is a 30 day long detoxification program that will help improve your overall health. While weight loss is not really the ultimate goal of this program, many people have reported weighing less, better blood pressure, and increased energy levels at the completion of the program. The premise of the program is that toxins are everywhere in our environment, in our food packaging, and in nearly everything we touch, which can lead to a variety of ailments and conditions, and could even be affecting your energy levels and concentration. The idea is that by following the program you can remove the toxins from your body, leading to weight loss and an improvement in daily functions. There are very little details of the actual program and how it works available outside of the book itself, so this is a deterrent for many people who may be otherwise interested in it. Beyond the 30 day intensive program, there is a 10 day program called a “seasonal tune up” recommended to do from time to time to keep your body toxin free and allow it to heal itself.
- Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind does not use a deprivation or fasting approach to cleansing.
- The book is written by a well-known and trusted medical professional.
- Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind does not provide an adequate budget requirement or really give you any idea of what to expect in terms of diet over the course of the program.
- This program is not intended solely for weight loss.
- Though some symptoms of certain health conditions may subside, this should to be intended to cure any medical condition.
- There are few customer reviews available.
Cleanse Your Body, Clear Your Mind has a distinct lack of information available about it when compared to other programs. While we do like that you are allowed real, regular meals and cooked food, we do not like not knowing more about how much money you will have to spend on food, how easily the ingredients are located, or how much time you can expect to invest in properly following the program. We do like the results people claim to see as a result of the program, but don’t expect that it is a long- term solution to weight loss.