What You Should Know
Clenbuterol, also called Clen, is used primarily by bodybuilders. The product has been around for 30 years and is used in some countries to treat asthma. The manufacturer claims that it works by raising the core temperature of the body to burn more energy. Clenbuterol is most commonly taken in pill form, but may also be taken as a liquid, nasal spray or injectable.
List Of Ingredients
We found no list of ingredients available on the website.
The website says that Clenbuterol helps you lose weight and add definition quickly. It states on several pages that Clenbuterol is not a steroid. The scientific report indicates that it behaves like a steroid, and that has the effects of increasing cardiac output, raising blood pressure, increasing bronchial muscles to provide more oxygen to muscles, reverses the effects of insulin to make more glucose available and increases thermogensis to raise the body temperature.
- The website is packed with information, although it is not always easy to locate.
- The product has been on the market for 30 years.
- The website advises that Clenbuterol only be used 3 weeks in a row because it downgrades the body’s beta 2 receptors.
- The very long list of side effects for this product includes nausea and vomiting, muscle cramps, nervousness, tremors, dizziness, drowsiness, chest pains, dry mouth, light-headedness, flushing, insomnia, headache, heavy sweating, heartburn, and a rise in blood pressure.
- The website states that the effects are similar to ephedra, a substance banned after causing many heart attacks, and to steroids.
- Clenbuterol is banned for use by professional athletes by the World Anti Doping Agency and the IAAF
- Clenbuterol was developed to treat asthma in horses.
- Clenbuterol is not approved by the FDA for human, but it is not illegal. It is approved for use in horses.
- Clenbuterol seems to be pricey at $100 a bottle, but it’s difficult to tell how long a bottle will last, since dosages are calculated by mcg and depend on gender and weight.
We can’t recommend this product. The scientific process sounds very close to other products that have proven to be extremely dangerous. There is a long list of side effects and contraindications. Pregnant women, people with heart problems or high blood pressure, diabetics, and people taking beta-blockers should not take Clenbuterol.
Instead of taking potentially dangerous drugs, find an appetite suppressant and a reliable fat burner that does not work by causing alarming reactions in your body, follow a healthy diet and get some exercise. You’ll be healthier and thinner in no time without increasing your risk of heart attack or stroke.