What You Should Know
Clinitrim is a weight loss supplement that can be taken by women and men who desire assistance with the reduction of body fat. The official slogan pasted across the top of the official Clinitrim website is “lose 5 pounds in 5 days.” Not only is Clinitrim claimed to aid in the weight loss process, but this supplement is also taken to suppress hunger and improve energy levels. Like numerous dietary supplements gracing the weight loss market, Clinitrim is stated to be manufactured with “healthy ingredients.” It sells on the official website for $29.99, and is offered with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Some of the key ingredients incorporated into Clinitrim pills are Glucomannan, 5-HTP (encourages weight loss), Guarana Extract (improves energy), Damiana, Yerba Mate, 7-Keto (works to minimize body fat), DHEA, CitriMax, ChromeMate (helps suppress appetite) and Gymnema Sylvestre (increases fat burning). Clinitrim does vary from most other weight loss products in the sense that it’s taken for five days at a time. This essentially means that users have five days on, then five days off, and so on. When taking Clinitrim, users are directed to take four capsules at a time, and to do so 30 minutes prior to eating breakfast and lunch. As with most diet supplements, a full glass of water should be taken with Clinitrim capsules.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Clinitrim is a diet drug that aims to reduce body fat, suppress hunger and improve energy levels. It’s stated on the official website that the key active components offered in this diet product are “clinically proven.” There are some customer testimonials that appear on the website to support Clinitrim. It is specified that only individuals with 15 pounds or more to lose should take Clinitrim supplements, making them unsuitable for more casual dieters. This product is not recommended for everyone, and is not healthy for individuals under the age of 18. A contact email address appears on the official website for those with questions and/or concerns.
- Clinitrim is offered with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- There are some reviews and testimonials from past customers presented on the website.
- The main active ingredients for Clinitrim are pointed out and discussed on the website.
- Clinitrim can be easily acquired via the website.
- A full list of ingredients for Clinitrim is not posted.
- Clinitrim is not geared toward all dieters; only individuals who’re trying to drop 15 pounds or more.
- Warnings and potential allergy information is not clearly posted on the official website.
- Free product samples are not offered to new customers.
- Users must take 4 Clinitrim capsules per day, which is quite a few if you don’t commonly take supplements.
When all is said and done, Clinitrim weight loss capsules really don’t seem so unique, especially in comparison to the numerous others out there. While this diet drug is stated to offer “healthy ingredients” and does come with a 90-day guarantee, it would be nice to see some warnings and potential allergy information revealed on the official website, just to be on the safe side. Finally, a full list of ingredients could have at least been posted.