What You Should Know
Clobenzorex is a dietary drug that was marketed toward men and women back in the 1970s, but now is more common in Mexico. This stimulant is still found in brand name products called Asenlix, Finedal and Rexigen. Essentially, Clobenzorex aims to suppress the user’s appetite (this is commonly referred to as an anorectic). There is not an official website for Clobenzorex at this time. This diet drug generally comes in the form of tablets or capsules that have to be purchased with a doctor’s prescription. Testimonials for Clobenzorex are not offered via an official website. There is obviously no free trial samples of Clobenzorex available at this time.
Originally Clobenzorex was prescribed to athletes in order to boost energy levels, improve reaction time, improve attention spans, reduce hunger and minimize fatigue. Clobenzorex capsules are considered an N-substituted amphetamine. This diet supplement is directed to be taken in 30mg doses with water. There isn’t a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Clobenzorex since it is a prescription drug. At this time Clobenzorex is not offered in the United States, as well as other countries. A specific diet plan and fitness regimen were not recommended with Clobenzorex tablets or capsules. In the past, this diet drug was stated to be taken frequently by baseball players. Potential side effects are not discussed for Clobenzorex supplements.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
Clobenzorex is a weight loss drug that was available through a doctor’s prescription. While this product is still offered in Mexico, but it has been banned in the U.S. Clobenzorex is a stimulant that is claimed to boost energy levels, better reaction time, improve attention spans, reduce hunger and minimize fatigue. There is no clinical data presented on an official website to help support the overall effectiveness of Clobenzorex. This dietary supplement was available for men and women and was taken daily with water as an appetite suppressant. Clobenzorex generally comes in the form of a tablet or capsule.
- Clobenzorex endeavors to suppress the user’s appetite, which may in turn reduce body weight.
- Clobenzorex was offered in a convenient capsule or tablet form.
- Clobenzorex is still available in Mexico for those who have a prescription.
- There is no official website offered for Clobenzorex diet supplements.
- Clobenzorex is no longer legal in the United States.
- Clobenzorex is not offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no testimonials posted on an official website for Clobenzorex.
- Some individuals may have an allergic reaction to Clobenzorex pills.
- No warnings are posted for Clobenzorex, but considering that it is banned in the USA there are probably health concerns associated with it.
- There isn’t any clinical evidence offered on a Clobenzorex official website to support the effectiveness of Clobenzorex capsules.
When all is said and done, Clobenzorex is not likely to be a diet drug of choice these days. You must keep in mind that this weight loss capsule/tablet is now prohibited in the United States. Considering the vast array of other diet drugs on the market today, it’s wise to check out a number of weight loss products prior to just selecting one like Clobenzorex. After all, there isn’t even an official website for this product, nor is there a money-back guarantee, clinical evidence or customer testimonials offered.