What You Should Know
Cobalamin is also known as Vitamin B12 and is an extremely important vitamin which enables the body to function properly. Cobalamin is found in foods such as meat, eggs and cheese. Vegetarians often suffer from a Cobalamin deficiency. Cobalamin is essential for the formation of red blood cells, growth and energy. It is also vital for the proper functioning of the body’s nervous system. Those who have a Cobalamin deficiency can suffer from a range of symptoms which include pins and needles, as well as numbness in the extremities. A deficiency in Vitamin B12 can lead to a certain type of anaemia which is known as Pernicious Anaemia.
Cobalamin is also known as Vitamin B12.
Of course anyone who suspects that they may be suffering from a Cobalamin deficiency can increase their intake of foods which are rich in Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is also available in supplement form and injections. Some experts believe that Vitamin B12 cannot be properly absorbed by the body in supplement form and they say the best way for the body to assimilate this Vitamin is in injection form. Of course if you are looking to lose weight then taking Cobalin in supplement or injection form is not by itself going to procure weight loss. Although if you are following a healthy eating and exercise programme in an attempt to lose weight then certainly Cobalamin is an imperative part of a balanced and healthy diet. Many people have found that weight loss products which contain thermogenic agents such as Green Tea Extract are effective in procuring weight loss. Green Tea Extract is said to increase the rate of the body’s metabolism and hence increase the rate at which the body loses weight.
- Cobalamin is available in the form of Vitamin B12 supplements or Vitamin B12 injection.
- Cobalamin supplements can be ordered directly online.
- It is present in meat, eggs and cheese. You can therefore increase the amount of Cobalamin in your body by increasing your intake of these foods.
- Increasing the amount of Cobalamin in the body will not by itself procure weight loss.
- Some experts believe that Cobalamin supplements such as Vitamin B12 supplements are not effectively absorbed by the body.
- There are some thermogenic agents which are more effective than vitamins in procuring weight loss.
- Ingredients such as Green Tea Extract will probably be more effective than Cobalamin in effecting weight loss.
At the end of the day Cobalamin is an essential part of a healthy diet and you should certainly make sure that your diet includes this. However if what you are looking for is a weight loss supplement then you may want to try a supplement which contains a thermogenic agent such as Green Tea Extract.