What You Should Know
Cocoa Extract is sold as a stand alone supplement and also as an ingredient in weight loss products. Cocoa Extract is thought to have many properties including antioxidant properties, and properties which prevent the platelets in the blood from clotting. Manufacturers of weight loss supplements have become interested in Cocoa Extract due to its claimed ability to raise the serotonin levels in the body.
Cocoa Extract is derived from the Cocoa Plant.
Manufacturers of weight loss products which include Cocoa Extract in their products claim that it will raise the serotonin levels in the body which will enhance your mood and in turn diminish food cravings. These claims are of course based on the belief that many people eat when they are feeling down and depressed. Of course not everyone’s weight gain is due to depression and low levels of serotonin in the body. Weight loss products which include Cocoa Extract are therefore certainly not going to be suitable as a means as reducing weight in everybody. Also a number of experts have urged caution regarding the claims of some manufacturers that Cocoa Extract can procure weight loss. These experts tell us that there is simply not enough conclusive evidence to support these claims and that a great deal more research needs to be carried out. Also Cocoa Extract is not the only ingredient included in weight loss products available for sale which is thought the raise the serotonin levels in the body. There is no evidence that Cocoa Extract is more efficient in raising Serotonin levels in the body than other similar ingredients available. Weight loss supplements which contain Cocoa Extract can be ordered directly online. Stand alone supplements of Cocoa Extract can also be ordered directly online.
- Cocoa Extract is thought to raise the levels of serotonin in the body.
- Cocoa Extract can be purchased as a stand alone supplement or as an ingredient in weight loss supplements.
- Cocoa Extract is thought to have antioxidant properties.
- Some experts urge caution regarding the claims of some manufacturers of weight loss products that Cocoa Extract as an ingredient guarantees weight loss.
- Cocoa Extract is not the only ingredient in weight loss products which is thought to possibly be able to raise the serotonin levels in the body.
- Not everyone’s weight gain is as a result of depression or low serotonin levels in the body.
- There is not conclusive evidence that Cocoa Extract procures weight loss.
There are hundreds of weight loss supplements for sale on the market today which claim to be able to help you lose weight. These supplements include a wide range of ingredients. There is certainly no evidence that Cocoa Extract is more effective than weight loss products which contain thermogenic agents such as Green Tea Extract.