What You Should Know
You can take your pick from a wide array of “body cleansing” treatments. The human body is not as clean as it should be. Colon 365 Body Cleanse is one product that claims to help user lose weight naturally, improve skin clarity, relieve bloating, reduce digestive discomfort, and minimize gas/body odor.
The official website discusses how bad human beings eat these days. This apparently leads to a build up of fecal matter and impurities in the colon. The Colon 365 system involves three different phases. These are phase 1, which is a fiber supplement that absorbs cholesterol, toxins, and bile to remove it from the body; phase 2, which is a Liver Detox liquid that detoxifies the liver and removes bodily waste; and phase 3, which is a called Maintain. It aims to protect the user’s body from infection and disease. This combination of supplements is not only supposed to cleanse the digestive system but also replace the bacterium that needs to be there.
List of Ingredients
Some of the primary ingredients found in these supplements are Psyllium Husks, Oregon Grape, Milk Thistle, Ginger, Flax Seed, and Fiber.
The Colon 365 Body Cleanse system is three different supplements that are taken over a period of time to potentially retrain the digestive system, while cleansing it of impurities, fecal matter, and harmful bacteria. This can lead to better skin, less gas, weight loss, fewer headaches, more energy, less bloating, and even better breath. Colon 365 is offered with a satisfaction guarantee that lasts for 30 days. It sells on the official website for $59.94. The step-by-step directions for this colon cleansing system are provided on the website.
- Colon 365 Body Cleanse contains some all-natural ingredients like Psyllium Husks, Oregon Grape, Milk Thistle, Ginger, Flax Seed, and Fiber.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered with this system.
- There doesn’t appear to be actual data on Colon 365 Body Cleanse derived from clinical trials.
- All of the ingredients found in this supplement formula are not revealed on the official website.
- Other studies have shown that colon-cleansing supplements can pull positive bacteria from the digestive tract, which may be harmful.
Colon 365 says that it assists its users with weight loss, overall health, regular bowel movements, and increased energy levels. Unfortunately it’s difficult to determine if Colon 365 Body Cleanse can accomplish these goals since no clinical evidence is provided to support the claims. Lastly, the notion of taking these three supplements over a 45-day period may be too involved for some individuals.