What You Should Know
Many of today’s supplements come in the preferred capsule form and ColonFit is no exception. ColonFit is marketed as an all natural colon cleanser and it claims to promote bowel health and support healthy bowel contractions. It also claims to include prebiotics that will support and promote good bacteria in one’s colon. Users are instructed to take two capsules every night, but they should not use this product for a long period of time. ColonFit was developed by Dr. Brenda Watson and is produced by Fiber35.
Magnesium (magnesium hydroxide), Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Alder Buckthorn Powder, Acacia Fiber, Okra Powder, Triphala, Fiber and Water.
ColonFit includes the ingredient Buckthorn which may be an effective laxative, but since it pushes food through the digestive system at such a fast pace essential nutrients may not be absorbed. The ingredient Magnesium is essential for the health of many body functions and it is also believed to be an effective, natural laxative. The ingredient Okra is believed to be an effective herbal diuretic. The ingredient Triphala is believed to possess the ability to regulate blood sugar levels, alleviate certain gastrointestinal troubles and dissolve excess fat.
- This product is inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- ColonFit is an all natural colon cleanser.
- This product contains Magnesium which is considered an effective laxative.
- ColonFit does not recommend a diet and exercise routine.
- Many ingredients in this product can have a laxative effect that may lead to improper absorption of nutrients and diarrhea.
- ColonFit does not seem to be formulated for weight loss.
- This product should not be used by women who are pregnant or nursing.
- ColonFit should not be used for a prolonged period of time.
- Those who are experiencing diarrhea, abdominal pain or nausea should not use this product.
- The ingredient Acacia is believed to cure many ailments, but there is no evidence to support that it can cleanse the colon or promote weight loss.
ColonFit doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the colon cleansers available today. This product has many natural laxatives, but does not contain any ingredients that are proven to cleanse the colon. It is important to keep in mind that ColonFit is not formulated as a weight loss supplement so users should look into adding an appetite suppressant and/or a fat burner as well as diet and exercise if they wish to lose weight. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their own health and fitness goals and decide if using ColonFit is right for them.