What You Should Know
ColonMate is marketed as a powerful colon cleanser and detoxifier. This product claims the ability to eliminate excess waste, fat and toxins from the body as well as support healthy digestion and promote healthy bowel movements. ColonMate also claims that there is an internal disinfectant in the bottle that that will kill any parasites or bacteria that may grow. This product has changed its name from ColonMate to Colon700.
Rhubarb, Goldenseal, Buckthorn, Psylium, Licorice Root, Ginger Root, Fennel Seed, Cascara Sagrada, Gelatin, Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate.
ColonMate contains the ingredient Cascara Sagrada which is believed to help alleviate constipation as well as assist in proper waste removal in the body. The ingredient Fennel Seed is thought to support healthy digestion as well as work as an appetite suppressant. The ingredient Ginger Root may help to alleviate weak digestion. The ingredient Licorice Root may help to relieve gastrointestinal irritations as well as help to cleanse the colon. The ingredient Psylium is believed to soften stools as well as aid in the removal of accumulated feces. The ingredient Buckthorn is believed to stimulate peristalsis and increase the amount of water during stool formation. The ingredient Goldenseal is thought to work as an antibiotic and antiparasitic in the body. The ingredient Rhubarb is believed to eliminate colon inflammation and aid in several digestive actions.
- There is a free trial available for ColonMate.
- There are a few user testimonials available on the product’s website.
- ColonMate is an all natural colon cleaner.
- This product contains Goldenseal which is a popular digestive supplement.
- ColonMate is expensive when compared to similar products.
- There are several scam alerts concerning this product’s free trial offer.
- The ingredient Buckthorn may push food through the digestive system to fast, resulting in improper absorption of nutrients.
- There is little information available on how ColonMate is supposed to work.
- This product does not seem to endorse exercise or a proper diet.
- There are no proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in ColonMate.
- This product contains many natural laxatives which could cause diarrhea and dehydration.
ColonMate doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the colon cleansers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. It is unclear if this colon cleanser is effective because there is very little information available about it. ColonMate does not seem to be effective for weight loss so those seeking weight loss may want to research other products. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ColonMate is right for them.