What You Should Know
ColonSmart is advertised as a colon cleanser and weight loss aid. This product claims the ability to help users overcome or eliminate bloating, constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and also to help users have regular bowel movements. It states that it may also help to kill and eliminate any parasites and bacteria that are harmful to the colon and body. ColonSmart claims that it can be taken by both men and women of all fitness levels.
Psylium, Buckthorn, Fennel, Cascara Sagrada, Licorice, Rhubarb, Ginger and Goldenseal.
ColonSmart contains the ingredient Goldenseal which may be effective as an internal disinfectant to aid in the elimination of parasites and bacteria. It may also be beneficial in promoting healthy digestion. The ingredient Cascara Sagrada is believed to be helpful in fighting parasitic infestation and constipation. The ingredient Ginger is believed to be an effective colon cleanser as well as help to regulate certain bowel disorders. The ingredient Fennel is thought to aid in the prevention of gastrointestinal tract spasms and eliminate gas. The ingredient Buckthorn is believed to aid in the elimination of parasites in the gastrointestinal tract. The ingredient Psylium is thought to be an effective stool softener as well as aid in moving waste through the colon. The ingredient Licorice is believed to have antiviral, antiparasitic and antibacterial properties. The ingredient Rhubarb is thought to be essential to colon health as well as eliminate all gastrointestinal worms from the body.
- ColonSmart contains all natural ingredients.
- There is a free trial available for this product.
- There are scam alerts about the ColonSmart free trial offer.
- This products website does not provide enough details to assess the true effectiveness of this product.
- ColonSmart does not recommend a diet or exercise program.
- This product does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- There are no user testimonials posted about this product.
- There is no information available on how this product is used or how long it can be safely used for.
- Buckthorn may be too powerful a laxative for some leading to diarrhea and dehydration.
ColonSmart doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the colon cleansers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. It is unclear if this colon cleanser is effective because there is very little information available about it. ColonSmart does not seem to be an effective weight loss supplement so those seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ColonSmart is right for them.