What You Should Know
ColoPure was manufactured by Central Coast Nutraceuticals and is advertised as a colon cleanser. It also claims that it can remove toxins, improve skin and hair, reduce any gas or bloating, and decrease any water retention and help to promote weight loss through these actions. Users are encouraged to take 1 to 3 capsules per day and to start with taking only one capsule in the evening and then add additional dosages if needed (still only taking this product in the evening) and users should not take more than 3 capsules in any 24-hour period. ColoPure is formulated so that both men and woman can take this product regardless of their level of fitness.
Psylium Seed, Fennel Seed, Buckthorn Bark, Goldenseal (whole herb), Cascara Sagrada Bark, Rhubarb Root, Licorice Root and Ginger Root.
ColoPure includes the ingredient Psylium which is a dietary fiber that is not absorbed by the small intestine. Instead, it is believed to travel straight through the digestive tract collecting any excess water and then eliminates it from the body. The ingredient Fennel Seed is thought to aid in healthy digestion as well as help to “support a healthy appetite”. The ingredient Goldenseal is believed to possess antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as work as a mild laxative. The ingredient Buckthorn is also thought to be an effective mild laxative as is Cascara Sagrada Bark. The ingredient Rhubarb is thought to be a powerful laxative that may also play a role in conveying bile salts. The ingredient Licorice Root may help to soothe the digestive tract as well as be a beneficial treatment for stomach ulcers.
- There is a trial offer available with ColoPure.
- This colon cleanser contains all natural ingredients.
- There are some user testimonials posted on the ColoPure website.
- It may take up to three months in order to start seeing results with ColoPure.
- The ingredients in this product are very similar to many colon cleansers on the market today.
- There is no evidence that ColoPure will be an effective weight loss supplement.
- There are several ingredients that are believed to have a mild laxative effect so diarrhea may occur with the use of this product.
- ColoPure includes the ingredient Licorice Root so those who are pregnant should avoid this product.
ColoPure doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the colon cleansers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. ColoPure does not seem to be an effective weight loss supplement because there are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressors in it so those seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ColoPure is right for them.