What You Should Know
Colorado Diet Doctors is a diet and fitness advice connection website. The whole point to the website is to match those who are seeking advice on diet and weight loss with the right doctor. The doctor’s whom users are matched up with are supposed to help them prepare for a new diet and fitness program, offer advice to those on a current diet and fitness program and also help those with diseases and conditions find a diet and fitness program that will be safe and effective for them. Users are matched with a doctor that is close to their home and once the user/doctor match has been established the Colorado Diet Doctors website is no longer involved unless a user decides to seek another doctor through this website for their diet and fitness goals.
Colorado Diet Doctors promises to match individuals with a nutrition specialist in their area. Once the match has been established it is up to the individual to make the appointments and pay any applicable fees. There may also be fees associated with the initial matching services conducted by Colorado Diet Doctors. Users will need to submit a full medical history and some personal information in order to be matched with a doctor in this system.
- Colorado Diet Doctors encourages people to seek a physician’s advice before beginning any diet and fitness program.
- Users are matched with a doctor that is located close to their home.
- Colorado Diet Doctors only seems to be available to residents in and near the state of Colorado.
- This is only a referral service and not a weight loss program.
- The articles on the website are vague and do not offer much information and they also do not seem to be written by experts in this field.
- The Colorado Diet Doctors website is no longer active.
- Those who use the website will have to submit their personal information and medical history.
- There is no information available on the fees this site charges or the fees charged by the doctors whom users are matched with.
Colorado Diet Doctors doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the doctor referral services available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that the advice given will work. There is very little information available about this doctor referral service so it seems like it may be a simple fly by night business and users should exercise caution when sending their information. This is simply a doctor referral service and it is not a diet and weight loss program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Colorado Diet Doctors is right for them.