What You Should Know
Colosan is manufactured by Health Springs and is advertised as a colon cleanser and weight loss supplement. This is a powder and not a pill or capsule. Colosan users are instructed to pour one teaspoon of the powder into twelve ounces of water and then add one ounce of apple cider vinegar or the juice of a half of lemon and then thoroughly mix the drink. Users are supposed to use this product on an empty stomach for one full week (2-3 times a day) and then only use it once or twice a week (2-3 times a day for those days) after the first full week is complete. Once a dose it taken, users should wait 1.5 hours before eating any meals or snacks.
Magnesium and Oxygen are the only listed ingredients in Colosan.
Colosan is tasteless, but it does have a sort of chalky aftertaste. It is stated that a little bit of honey can be added to decrease the chalky aftertaste. Colosan claims that by adding apple cider vinegar or lemon this will aid the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to release the oxygen contained in this product. The oxygen in Colosan is stated to eliminate toxins from the body as well as collect and expel any harmful cells or microbes from the body. The ingredient magnesium is believed to assist the oxygen in its duties as well as work as a mild laxative to promote bowel movements.
- There are no harsh chemicals in Colosan.
- This product is inexpensive when compared to similar products available on the market.
- Colosan is tasteless and easy to mix.
- There is no complete list of ingredients available for Colosan.
- There are very few positive customer testimonials posted.
- There are no proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in Colosan.
- There is no website for this product.
- This product does not encourage exercise.
- It is not stated how long this product can be safely used for.
Colosan doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the colon cleansers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Colosan does not seem to be an effective weight loss supplement because there are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressors in it so those seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. This product’s ingredients are also almost the same as several other colon cleansers so it does not seem to be an original or unique colon cleanser. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Colosan is right for them.