What You Should Know
Colossal Labs N.O. Monster was developed by Colossal Labs and is marketed as a muscle enhancer and fat burner. This product is meant for bodybuilders and not for those just seeking a little muscle tone and definition. Users of Colossal Labs N.O. Monster are instructed to take four capsules with eight ounces of water once per day. On days when users are working out, they should take this dose approximately one hour prior to their workout. Users are also encouraged to take a one week break after taking this supplement continuously for twelve weeks.
Vitamin B3 (as niacin), L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG), L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Ornithine Powder, Yohimbine Bark Extract (pausinystalia Yohimbine, 8% alkaloids), L-Ornithine, L-Lysine, Alphaketoglutarate, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide Flour and Red #40.
Colossal Labs N.O. Monster contains the ingredient L-Arginine which may help to speed the recovery process of muscles after intense training as well as be an effective immunity booster. The ingredient L-Taurine is thought to support the healthy digestion of fats as well as help to regulate blood pressure. The ingredient L-Orthinine Powder is thought to have anabolic potential as well as add to the effectiveness of L-Arginine. The ingredient Yohimbine Bark Extract is believed to boost energy as well as increase the flow of blood to the extremities. The ingredient L-Lysine is thought to possess anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Colossal Labs N.O. Monster may have the ability to boost the user’s energy.
- The ingredients in this product may help to increase muscle volume.
- The ingredients in this product are claimed to be all natural.
- Colossal Labs N.O. Monster is marketed to give people an unhealthy view of their body.
- This product contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as heart palpitations and increased heart rate may occur.
- Colossal Labs N.O. Monster does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Those with high blood pressure or certain other medical conditions should not use this product.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product. Users must drink plenty of water with Colossal Labs N.O. Monster or they may become dehydrated.
Colossal Labs N.O. Monster doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the muscle enhancers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. The combination of ingredients in this product do not address the essential elements of successful weight loss so those who are seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Colossal Labs N.O. Monster is right for them.