What You Should Know
Coltox was developed by Richmond Medical Research and is marketed as a body cleansing and detoxifying system. There are two phases to this system. The Internal Purifier (phase 1) claims to restore normal bowel movements and detoxify and cleanse the colon. The Total Body Cleanser (phase 2) claims to cleanse the internal organs and revitalize the users system.
Fennel Seed, Ginger Root, Alfalfa Leaf, Barley Rice Fiber, Beet Root, Lemon Peel, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Mint Leaf, Apple Pectin, Oat Bran, Psylium Seed, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Garlic, Fenugreek, Green Tea, Dandelion, Hawthorn Berries, Yarrow Flower, Marshmallow Root, Red Clover, Burdock Root, Red Raspberry Leaf, Guar Gum, Peppermint Leaf, Papaya Leaf, Kelp, Plantain Herb, Slippery Elm Bark, Yellow Dock, Milk Thistle Seed, Chickweed Leaf and Gingko Biloba.
Coltox contains the ingredients Alfalfa and Beet Root which may help to purify the blood and Alfalfa may help to increase peristalsis. Milk Thistle Seed may help to release toxins from the liver. Slippery Elm Bark and Red Raspberry Leaf may help to soothe the digestive tract. Kelp may be beneficial to healthy metabolism function. Papaya Leaf is thought to promote healthy digestion. Chickweed Leaf helps to support the stomach, skin, bowels and blood. Fennel Seed is believed to alleviate gas and stomach aches as well as support healthy digestion. Fenugreek, Ginger Root and Peppermint Leaf are thought to aid in digestion. Dandelion may help to support healthy kidney and liver function.
- There are user testimonials posted on the Coltox website.
- This product contains all natural ingredients. Coltox does contain many natural fibers which are essential for healthy bowel movements.
- The combination of ingredients in Coltox is very similar to many other colon cleansers on the market.
- This is a colon cleanser and does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants that are needed for weight loss.
- Those who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- Cascara Sagrada Bark may cause abdominal pain, diarrhea or loose stools or it may worsen these symptoms if they are already present and become harmful.
- Those taking certain medications and those with certain medical conditions should not take Coltox.
- This product may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and insomnia may occur.
Coltox doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the body cleansers and detoxifiers available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. The ingredients in Coltox do not differ much from many other body cleansers so this product is not at all unique or original. The combination of ingredients in this product do not address the essential elements of successful weight loss so those who are seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Coltox is right for them.