What You Should Know
Complete 500 is marketed as a weight loss supplement with the ability to eliminate stubborn fat, increase energy, burn fat and calories and suppress the appetite. Users are instructed to take one of the Complete 500 packets before their morning and afternoon meals with eight ounces of water. Users are encouraged to exercise with this product to achieve maximum results. Complete 500 can be taken by both men and women of all fitness levels.
Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Standardized Co-Extraction of Green Tea Leaf, Cinnamon Twig, Galangal Rhizome, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan), Hoodia Gordonii Extract (aerial parts), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine (as acetyl L-Carnitine HCI), Theobromine, Uva Ursi (leaf), Magnesium Sulfate, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, Glycerin, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel, Safflower Oil, Fish Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Flaxseed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil and Gamma Linoleic Acid.
Complete 500 contains the ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract which is believed to burn fat as well as be a powerful antioxidant. The ingredient 5-HTP is thought to regulate the appetite by raising serotonin levels. The ingredient Hoodia Gordonii is believed to be an effective appetite suppressant. The ingredient Uva Ursi is believed to work as a diuretic to help eliminate excess water in the body. The ingredient Lipoic Acid is believed to work as a powerful antioxidant. The ingredient Evening Primrose Oil is thought to help treat obesity as well as high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The ingredient Borage Oil may help to regulate blood pressure and ward of certain cancers such as stomach and bladder cancer.
- Complete 500 contains Hoodia Gordonii which is thought to be an effective appetite suppressant.
- Some ingredients in this product may have fat burning potential.
- This product encourages a healthy diet and exercise.
- Complete 500 contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nausea and increased heart rate may occur.
- There is no information about the manufacturer available.
- There is no certification for the Hoodia Gordonii provided.
- There are no user testimonials posted.
- There is not a satisfaction guarantee offered for Complete 500.
- There is a warning about the potential to lose a dangerous amount of weight.
- Those who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
Complete 500 doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Complete 500 is right for them.