Complete Diet Boost Review
What You Should Know
Complete Diet Boost was originally formulated to accompany a protein diet, but the company states that it can be used alone to promote weight loss. This product claims to be able to burn fat, increase energy and suppress the appetite as long as it is taken as directed. Users are instructed to take two capsules approximately 45 minutes before they eat their morning, afternoon and evening meals. Users should begin with one capsule per meal and then work their way up to two capsules and they should not exceed more than six capsules in any 24-hour period.
Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica, Caffeine, Synephrine, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Phase 2-Brand Bean Extract, Yerba Mate, Kola Nut Extract, Citrus Aurantium L, Metabromine-G, Ginger Powder, Cayenne Powder, DI-Methionine, Dandelion Powder, White Willow Powder, DI-Phenylalanine, DMAE, L-Tyrosine, Grape Seed Extract, Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Chromium and Vitamin A.
Complete Diet Boost contains the ingredients Green Tea Extract, Guarana Extract and Yerba Mate and these herbs may possess the ability to promote thermogenesis or burn fat. The ingredient Dandelion is thought to be a diuretic, therefore helping to eliminate excess water weight. The ingredient L-Phenylalanine may play a role in helping to secrete a hormone called cholecystokinin which may help people feel full.
- Complete Diet Boost is inexpensive when compared to similar products that are available.
- This product includes ingredients which help to suppress the appetite and burn fat.
- This product contains several healthy antioxidants.
- Complete Diet Boost contains caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because rapid heartbeat and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure or other medical conditions should not use this product.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Complete Diet Boost.
- There are no user testimonials posted for this product.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee for this product.
- Complete Diet Boost contains a large amount of Chromium and too much of this could lead to possible complications.
Complete Diet Boost doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Complete Diet Boost does not seem to be an effective appetite suppressant because there are no proven appetite suppressors in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with appetite suppressing potential may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Complete Diet Boost is right for them.