Complete Nutrition Review
What You Should Know
Complete Nutrition is a company that develops supplements for sports nutrition, weight management and weight loss and general health. Their line of weight loss products is called Envision and consists of four different products. These products are Tone, Control, Burn and Balance. These products can be used together, but it is not recommended to use more than two at a time.
Burn Ingredients: Green Tea, Bitter Orange, Theobromine, Uva Ursi, Hoodia Gordonii and Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Control Ingredients: Coffee, Yerba Mate, Guarana, Glucomannan, Schisandra and Astralagus. Balance Ingredients: Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea, Chromium and Co-Enzyme Q-10. There is no ingredient information available for Tone.
Some of the Complete Nutrition Envision supplements contain Green Tea which may promote thermogenesis (burn fat) and it may also be a powerful antioxidant. The ingredient Bitter Orange may also possess the ability to promote thermogenesis. The ingredient Hoodia Gordonii is thought to be a powerful appetite suppressant. The ingredient Glucomannan may also possess the ability to suppress the appetite. The ingredient Schisandra may be beneficial to the digestive system as well as promote a healthy liver. The ingredient Astragalus claims the ability to increase the metabolism and aid in digestion. The ingredient Co-Q10 may possess powerful antioxidant effects as well as help to lower blood pressure. The ingredient Chromium is thought to aid in muscle growth and also help to regulate blood sugar.
- There are user testimonials posted for all of the Complete Nutrition Envision supplements.
- These supplements contain ingredients which may help to burn fat and suppress the appetite.
- One of the Complete Nutrition Envision Supplements contains a high amount of chromium and high amounts of chromium may be dangerous.
- Some of these supplements contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should not use these products because adverse side effects such as insomnia and muscle tremors may occur.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee on any of the Complete Nutrition Envision supplements.
- There is no certification posted about the Hoodia Gordonii used in these supplements.
- These supplements are expensive when compared to similar products that are available.
- These supplements should not be taken by women who are pregnant or nursing or by those with certain medical conditions.
Complete Nutrition supplements don’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplements available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that these products will work for everyone. The company also seems to want users to buy all of the supplements instead of just one and states that those who buy all four supplements will have the best results. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Complete Nutrition supplements is right for them.