What You Should Know
CompuSlim is a weight loss program that shows users which weight loss supplement or supplements are right for them. All of the supplements are CompuSlim products and users determine which one’s they “need” based on a survey. This weight loss program was developed by Dr. Rick Cohen and is designed to be used by both men and women of all fitness levels. The CompuSlim weight loss program has four different supplements: Insulin Assist (claims to balance and regulate insulin levels), Fat Burner (claims to enhance metabolism), Carb Fat Blocker (claims to help users develop a healthier diet by blocking carbohydrates) and Hoodia Gordonii (claims to suppress the appetite so users can stop snacking unnecessarily).
Fat Burn Ingredients: Caffeine, Octopamine and Syneprine are the only listed ingredients. Hoodia Gordonii Ingredients: Hoodia Gordonii is the only listed ingredient. Carb Fat Blocker Ingredients: Phaseolus Vulgaris is the only listed ingredient. Insulin Assist Ingredients: Cinnamon Bark, Gymnema Sylvestre and Coffee Bean are the only listed ingredients.
The ingredient Hoodia Gordonii is believed to be an effective appetite suppressant, but it is unclear how pure the Hoodia Gordonii is the CompuSlim supplements. The ingredient Phaseolus Vulgaris is thought to decrease the absorption of starches, but this has not been proven. The ingredient Cinnamon Bark is believed to help soothe the gastrointestinal tract and digestive system. The ingredients Gymnema Sylvestre is thought to promote healthy glucose levels. The ingredient Coffee Bean is believed to block the buildup of fat.
- All of the CompuSlim weight loss supplements are inexpensive.
- Offers programs to fit people individually.
- There is a variety of resources on the CompuSlim website.
- There is no complete list of ingredients available for any CompuSlim supplements.
- Some of these supplements contain caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive should avoid these products because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those with any cardiovascular ailments or high blood pressure should avoid these products.
- Users will most likely need more than one supplement.
- CompuSlim does not encourage proper diet or exercise.
CompuSlim doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss supplement regimens available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. None of these supplements are unique and users will most likely need more than one to get what they need for weight loss so it may be more practical to research weight loss supplements that offer all of these actions in one supplement. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using any of the CompuSlim supplements is right for them.