What You Should Know
You will find countless products online to aid with weight loss. Just be sure to keep in mind that not all of these products are safe and effective. It certainly pays to do a little research before investing in any specific supplement. In this review, we are going to take a closer look at Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM. This formula is available online for around $52 per bottle. It is marketed as a 24-hour weight loss supplement.
- Raspberry Ketones (Rubus Idaeus)
- Big Red (Cayenne Fruit Extract)
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (60% Synephrine Alkaloids)
- Bioperine (Piper Nigrum)
- PEA (Phenylethylamine hcl)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- Taraxacum Officinale Extract (from root)
- Natural Caffeine (200mg)
- Isobutyryl -Thiamine Disulfide
- Cocoa Bean (Extracted for 99% Theobromine)
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (95% Hordenine)
- Cordia Salicifolia Extract
- Ginger Root (Extraced for 20% Gingerols and Shogaols)
- Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea Extracted for Oleuropein)
- Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
- Griffonia Seed Extract
Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM is a formula that allows you to get assistance with weight loss during the day and night. Two different types of capsules are provided with this product. These supplements assist by burning away fat, boosting energy levels, and increasing metabolic rates. The nighttime formula is free of caffeine and stimulants that might keep you awake.
A number of ingredients are used in Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM. One of which is Cayenne Pepper Extract, which helps with fat burning. Caffeine is used in the daytime formula to help boost energy levels and metabolic rates. Synephrine is also found in the daytime formula, and works in a similar manner to Ephedra. Both supplements contain Raspberry Ketones to encourage weight loss. This diet product is geared toward people with at least 15-20 pounds to lose.
- There is a money-back guarantee mentioned for Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM.
- Two different formulas are provided for the AM and PM.
- Synephrine is found in the daytime formula, and is similar to Ephedra.
- A lot of Caffeine is used in the daytime capsule.
- This diet product may lead to some side effects.
- The cost of Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM is $52.
Basically, this weight loss formula contains both Caffeine and Synephrine, which may lead to side effects. Caffeine is a stimulant, which can cause headache, nausea, sleeplessness, and jitteriness. Synephrine is often compared to the illegal weight loss ingredient, Ephedra/Ephedrine. Therefore it is not recommended, since it can lead to dangerous side effects. You should also note that Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM costs $52, which may be more than you actually want to spend on a diet pill. On the bright side, there are plenty of alternative options available.