What You Should Know
Cordyceps is a dietary and herbal supplement derived from mushrooms that is grown in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, and some areas of Australia. Cordyceps is known to increase your energy and diminish your appetite.
List of Ingredients
While researching the ingredients in the Cordyceps capsules, we found that they contained Cordycepin, Mannitol, Polysaccharides, and Microcrystalline Cellulose. A serving size is two capsules that are 250mg each.
Cordyceps capsules are to be taken once per day and can be used for a few different things. One reason for using the Cordyceps capsules would be for increasing your energy levels thereby speeding up your metabolism which is a key component of weight loss. Cordyceps can also be used for medicinal purposes such as for aches and pains, treating infections, and colds, and for other respiratory ailments such as asthma and bronchial issues.
- The Cordyceps capsules only need to be taken once per day with a two capsule dosage.
- Cordyceps capsules can be used for increasing energy.
- We did not find any significant scientific research to back up the claims that the Cordyceps capsules work when using for weight loss.
- It may take at least a month before you start seeing results from using Cordyceps.
- Side effects may occur while using Cordyceps such as rashes and chest pains.
We were able to find a few customer testimonials for Cordyceps while researching this product. There was not a significant amount of scientific research available on Cordyceps at the time of this review. Cordyceps has known side effects such as chest pains and rashes. This product is not FDA approved.