Core Control Review
What You Should Know
Core Control is marketed as a weight loss supplement that helps users control their appetite as well as manage their metabolism. It claims that is does this by regulating Cortisol levels in the body. It was designed for people who are forty years of age and older and it can be used by both men and women. Users are encouraged to eat a healthy diet and to develop an exercise routine with Core Control in order to achieve the maximum results. Users are instructed to take two capsules in the morning and then one in the afternoon with eight ounces of water.
Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract, Chromium Polynicotinate, Banaba Extract, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, CLA, ALA, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garcinia Cambogia and Cassia.
Core Control contains Hoodia Gordonii which is believed to be an effective appetite suppressant. This product also contains Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia which may help to suppress the appetite as well. The ingredients Magnesium, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C, Banaba Extract, ALA and CLA are all believed to regulate Cortisol levels and metabolism as well as help to regulate blood sugar levels, process carbohydrates and promote the breakdown of fatty acids. The ingredient Chromium Polynicotinate is thought to help regulate blood sugar levels as well as breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats in the body. The ingredient Vitamin B6 is believed to burn fat, help to turn food into energy and speed up the metabolism as well as increase energy. Vitamin B6 may also be beneficial to healthy digestion.
- Core Control encourages a diet and exercise plan.
- Users may return any unopened bottles for a refund.
- There are user testimonials posted on the Core Control website.
- Core Control contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as muscle tremors and nausea may occur.
- If a user returns this product for a refund they will have to pay a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Core Control’s ingredients do not differ much from similar products on the market.
- This product is only meant to be used by dieters of a certain age group.
Core Control doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and Cortisol regulating supplements available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Those seeking an effective way to lose weight should simply diet and exercise and it they feel a supplement is needed they may desire to research a product that has proven results. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Core Control is right for them.