What You Should Know
Corti-Control is manufactured by Fit America MD and is advertised to control cortisol levels, help users control their sugar cravings, helps users feel full, and promote weight loss. This product was developed for men and women over forty wishing to lose excess belly fat and weight, but it can be used by any adult regardless of age or fitness level. Those using Corti-Control are instructed to take one capsule with breakfast, one capsule with lunch, and one capsule with dinner with a full glass of water. Users can advance themselves to 2 capsules per dose if desired, but they should not take Corti-Control on an empty stomach and they should not exceed more than six capsules in any 24-hour period.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate), Chromium Picolicate, Magnolia Bark Extract (standardized to 1.5% honokiol), Beta-Sitosterol, L-Theanine, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Bitter Orange Extract (standardized to 6% Synepherine), Banaba Leaf Extract (standardized to 1% corosolic acid), Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 5mcg of vanadium), Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
Corti-Control contains L-Theanine which is thought to have calming effects, cancel out some of the effects of caffeine, and decrease the effects of stress. The ingredient Magnolia Bark Extract is believed to decrease feelings of stress and nervousness, and in turn reducing cortisol levels in the body. The ingredient Chromium Picolinate is thought to regulate blood sugar levels in the body, as well as, help to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
- The Corti-Control ingredients are disclosed on the website.
- This product’s website is easy to navigate and read.
- This product is very expensive when compared to similar products on the market.
- Corti-Control contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product and those who have high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Corti-Control.
- There are no user testimonials posted on this product’s website.
Corti-Control doesn’t stand out from the rest of the cortisol controlling and weight management supplements available today. Corti-Control may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite may want to research other products.