What You Should Know
CoriBlock Plus was originally called XiraSlim and is advertised as a metabolism enhancer and a cortisol blocker. This product is supposed to help those that are forty years of age or older reduce the belly fat around their abdomen, but it can help any adult lose weight regardless of age, gender or fitness level.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Chromium polynicotinate, Biotin, Ridicort, Magnolia Bark Extract 1.5% Honokiol, Beta-Sitosterol, Phosphatidylserine, Valerian Root, Rhodiola Rosea, Suntheanine (as 100% L-Theanine, Synocet, Green Tea Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract, BAVA-K, Banaba Leaf, and Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 2.5mcg of vanadium).
CortiBlock Plus contains Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2 which are believed to boost mood, decrease fatigue, and support a healthy nervous system. The ingredients Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid are believed to assist in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats and these may also help promote a healthy immune and nervous system. The ingredient Banaba Extract is thought to control the appetite, as well as, regulate blood sugar. The ingredient Chromium is thought to increase muscle, decrease sugar cravings, regulate blood sugar, and increase the rate that the body burns stored fat. The ingredient Bitter Orange contains synephrine which is believed to be an appetite suppressant.
- CortiBlock Plus is inexpensive when compared to similar products on the market.
- There are websites that offer discounts on this product.
- There are no user testimonials available on the CortiBlock Plus website.
- CortiBlock Plus contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as headache and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s or other certain medications should not take this product. And those who have high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or other certain medical conditions should not take CortiBlock Plus.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
CortiBlock Plus doesn’t stand out from the rest of the weight loss and cortisol blocking supplements today. This product claims to contain Hoodia Gordonii, yet it is not mentioned on the product labels ingredients. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals to decide if using CortiBlock Plus is right for them.