What You Should Know
CortiCarb3000 was developed by Dynamic Nutritional Research and is marketed as a supplement that prevents weight gain. This product also states that it can help burn fat and block carbohydrates. It claims that it helps users lose weight by taking a sensible and unique approach. CortiCarb3000 is stated to be all-natural and it claims that it can be taken by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Users are instructed to take two capsules approximately fifteen minutes before each meal with eight ounces of water.
Chromium, Selenium, White Kidney Bean Extract, Gugglesterone, Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, Citrus Aranthium Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Valerian Root, St. John’s Wort, Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
CortiCarb3000 contains the ingredient Valerian Root which is believed to calm the nervous system and help treat insomnia. The ingredient St. John’s Wort is thought to enhance the mood as well as have an anti-depressant effect. The ingredient Green Tea Extract is believed to contain antioxidant properties as well as burn fat and boost the metabolism. The ingredient White Kidney Bean Extract is thought to block carbohydrates from being digested. The ingredient Gugglesterone is believed to keep the metabolism burning fat when a person is dieting. The ingredient L-Tyrosine is thought to suppress the appetite. The ingredient Selenium is believed to aid amino acids. The ingredient Chromium is thought to regulate blood sugar levels and help to enhance muscle mass in the body. The ingredient Alpha Lipoic Acid is thought to decrease toxins in the liver that may have accumulated due to poor diet.
- CortiCarb3000 does not focus on quick and easy weight loss.
- This product’s website is user friendly.
- Those who return this product are charged a 25% administrative fee and there is only a satisfaction guarantee on the first bottle.
- CortiCarb3000 contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such a heart palpitations and increased blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CortiCarb3000.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
CortiCarb3000 doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight gain preventer’s available today. CortiCarb3000 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppressing and they should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CortiCarb3000 is right for them.