What You Should Know
CortiCept Rx is marketed as a cortisol regulator and weight management supplement. This product was formulated to eliminate belly fat in men and women who are forty years of age and older, but it can be used by adults of all ages and fitness levels. Users of CortiCept Rx are instructed to take one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with lunch, each with eight ounces of water. Users can advance to taking two capsules with each of those meals, but they are not to take more than four capsules in any 24-hour period.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate), Magnesium (as magnesium chelate), Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate), Magnolia Bark Extract (1.5% honokiol), Beta-Sitosterol, Suntheanine (as 100% L-Theanine), Green Tea Leaf Extract, 50 EGCG, Bitter Orange Peel Extract (providing 5% synepherine), Banaba Leaf Extract, 1% Corosolic Acid, and Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 5mcg of vanadium).
CortiCept Rx contains Chromium Polynicotinate which is believed to regulate blood sugar levels in the body, as well as, aid in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. The ingredient Magnolia Bark Extract is thought to help treat certain digestive ailments that could be caused by emotional stress and it also claims the ability to control cortisol levels in the body. The ingredient Banaba Leaf Extract is believed to be beneficial in aiding in the treatment of some of the symptoms of diabetes. The ingredient Vitamin C is believed to have powerful antioxidant qualities, as well as, aid in promoting a healthy metabolism.
- This product is inexpensive when compared to similar products that are available.
- This product is vaguely advertised and does not give enough detail on some of its ingredients.
- CortiCept Rx contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such a nervousness and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product. And those who have high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CortiCept Rx.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
CortiCept Rx doesn’t stand out from the rest of the cortisol regulating and weight management supplements available today. CortiCept Rx may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it, so those seeking weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite may want to research other products.