What You Should Know
Corticet is distributed by Impulse Marketing Group and is advertised as a weight loss supplement that controls Cortisol. This product, like many of its similar predecessors, claims that is can control the stress hormone, Cortisol, and in turn eliminate any excess belly fat, as well as, promote weight loss in users. Corticet was designed for men and women who are over forty years old seeking to lose weight and eliminate excess belly fat, but any adult of any fitness level can use this product for weight loss purposes.
List of Ingredients
There is no list of ingredients available for Corticet.
The only ingredients that are mentioned to be in Corticet are herbal stimulants and caffeine, but the exact herbs and sources of caffeine are not mentioned. Caffeine and stimulants may help to boost the metabolism and energy levels, but there is no indication that they are effective in controlling the stress hormone, Cortisol.
- Corticet offers a free sample of this supplement.
- There is a revolving ordering system for those who wish to continue to use this product.
- Corticet may help to boost energy levels because it contains caffeine and other stimulants.
- Corticet contains caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive should avoid this product.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications probably should not take this product.
- Users who opt for the free trial are automatically enrolled in an auto-ship program without being properly informed.
- The ingredients in this product are not disclosed.
Corticet doesn’t stand out from the rest of the cortisol controlling and weight loss promoting supplements available today. Corticet may not be an effective weight loss supplement because it is unclear if there are any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products.