What You Should Know
CortiSure was developed by Mason Vitamins and claims to reduce stress, balance metabolism, suppress the appetite, be a powerful thermogenic, regulate blood sugar and reduce and control the stress hormone cortisol. CortiSure was designed for men and women over forty years of age that are seeking weight loss and a reduction in belly fat, but the manufacturer claims that this supplement can be taken by any adult regardless of fitness level. Those using CortiSure are instructed to take one capsule approximately fifteen minutes before they eat breakfast with a full glass of water and then to take another capsule approximately fifteen minutes before lunch with a full glass of water. Users should not take more than six capsules in any 24-hour period.
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate), Chromium Nicotinate, Magnolia Bark Extract (standardized to 1.5% honokiol), Beta-Sitosterol, Suntheanine (100% L-Theanine), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract (standardized to 5% synephrine), Banaba Leaf Extract (standardized to 1% corosolic acid), Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 5mcg of vanadium), Gelatin, Stearic Acid, Acacia, Maltodextrin and Magnesium Stearate.
CortiSure contains Magnolia Bark Extract which is believed to alleviate anxiety and stress as well as reduce the levels of cortisol in the body. The ingredient Suntheanine is thought to reduce stress and promote relaxation. The ingredient Bitter Orange Peel Extract is believed to be a powerful thermogenic. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is thought to burn fat and increase energy.
- CortiSure is inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- This product claims to be made of all-natural ingredients.
- CortiSure contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as irritability and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CortiSure.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There are no user testimonials available for CortiSure.
CortiSure doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the cortisol reducing/controlling and weight loss supplements available today. CortiSure may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CortiSure is right for them.