What You Should Know
CortiTherm is advertised as a thermogenic, a cortisol reducer and controller, a blood sugar regulator, an energy booster and an appetite suppressant. CortiTherm was designed for men and women over forty years of age that are seeking weight loss and a reduction in belly fat, but the manufacturer claims that this supplement can be taken by any adult regardless of fitness level. Those using CortiTherm are instructed to take one capsule with a full glass of water with breakfast and one capsule with a full glass of water with lunch daily. The maximum daily amount is not disclosed.
Chromium (as amino acid chelate), Caffeine (anhydrous), Hoodia Gordonii Cactus (powder & 20:1 extract), Magnolia Bark Extract, Glucomannan, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Theobromine, Guarana Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract, L-Theanine, Banaba Leaf Extract, Gugglesterone, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid and Silica.
CortiTherm contains the ingredient Hoodia Gordonii which is believed to be a powerful appetite suppressant. The ingredient Magnolia Bark Extract is though to reduce anxiety and stress and well as reduce cortisol levels in the body. The ingredient Glucomannan is believed to act as a mild laxative as well as a mild appetite suppressant. The ingredient Bitter Orange Peel Extract is thought to work as a thermogenic. The ingredients Green Tea Leaf Extract and Guarana are believed to increase energy and boost metabolism.
- CortiTherm encourages users to develop a healthy diet and exercise plan.
- There is a free trial available for this product.
- CortiTherm is inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- CortiTherm contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CortiTherm.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There are no user testimonials available for CortiTherm.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee with this product.
CortiTherm doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the cortisol reducing/controlling and weight loss supplements available today. CortiTherm may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners and the purity of the Hoodia Gordonii in it is not disclosed so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CortiTherm is right for them.