What You Should Know
CortiTrim was developed by Naturopathica and is marketed as a weight loss supplement and Cortisol regulating supplement. It claims the ability to help the body adapt and cope with stress, manage Cortisol levels, suppress the appetite, regulate fat and carbohydrate metabolism, enhance mental and physical stamina, improve body composition, promote fat loss and increase energy levels. Those using CortiTrim are instructed to start by taking one tablet three times a day and then increase to two tablets three times a day and they should not exceed more than eight tablets in any 24-hour period. They should take these doses approximately thirty minutes before meals and/or exercise. This product was designed for those who are over forty years of age and can be taken by both men and women.
Green Tea Leaf Extract, Hydroxycitrate Complex, Ashwagandha, Siberian Ginseng, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Chromium, Gymnema Leaf Extract, Asian Ginseng Root Extract, Passionflower Extract, Cocoa Bean Extract, Magnolia Bark Extract, Gelatin, Rice Flour, Water, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
CortiTrim contains the ingredients Ashwagandha and Siberian Ginseng and these are believed to assist the body in coping with stress. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is believed to aid in increasing the metabolism as well as increasing energy levels. The Hydroxycitrate Complex is believed to stop the creation of fatty acids in turn reducing the chance of weight gain. The B vitamins in CortiTrim may help to increase energy and metabolism as well as act as antioxidants.
- CortiTrim contains many essential B vitamins.
- This product contains all natural ingredients.
- CortiTrim encourages users to diet and exercise along with this product.
- CortiTrim is expensive when compared to similar products available.
- This product contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nausea and heart palpitations may occur.
- There is no official website for this product.
- Some of the information about CortiTrim contradicts itself.
- There are little to no user testimonials available for this product.
- Those who are pregnant or nursing should not use CortiTrim.
CortiTrim doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and Cortisol regulating supplements available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. CortiTrim does not seem to be an effective weight loss supplement because there are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressors in it so those seeking weight loss may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CortiTrim is right for them.