What You Should Know
CortiVarin is a weight loss supplement that has joined to craze of claimed cortisol reducing/controlling weight loss supplements. This supplement also claims to suppress the appetite, burn fat, reduce stress and increase energy. CortiVarin was designed for men and women over forty years of age that are seeking weight loss and a reduction in belly fat, but the manufacturer claims that this supplement can be taken by any adult regardless of fitness level. Those using CortiVarin are instructed to take one capsule approximately fifteen to thirty minutes prior to eating breakfast with a full glass of water and one capsule approximately fifteen to thirty minutes prior to eating lunch with a full glass of water. Users can increase this dosage to two capsules per dose as they see fit, but they should not take more than four capsules in any 24-hour period.
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium ascorbate), Chromium Polynicotinate, Wild Jujube Seed Extract, Magnolia Bark Extract (50% honokiol), Beta-Sitosterol, Suntheanine Brand L-Theanine, Green Tea Leaf Extract (50% EGCG), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid), Vanadyl Sulfate (providing 50mcg of vanadium), Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
CortiVarin contains Magnolia Bark Extract which is believed to reduce stress, anxiety and cortisol levels. The ingredient Wild Jujube Seed Extract is thought to be beneficial in treating insomnia and forgetfulness. The ingredient L-Theanine is thought to have calming capabilities. The ingredients Banaba Leaf Extract and Vanadyl Sulfate are thought to regulate blood sugar therefore, decreasing the need for the body to produce cortisol.
- CortiVarin encourages users to diet and exercise.
- There is a half-price trial available with this product.
- CortiVarin contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as restlessness and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CortiVarin.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- CortiVarin is expensive when compared to similar products.
- There is a blog dedicated to negative experiences with this product.
CortiVarin doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the cortisol reducing/controlling and weight loss supplements available today. CortiVarin may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CortiVarin is right for them.