What You Should Know
Cortizyne was developed to inhibit the production of the stress hormone cortisol and to help burn any stored fat in the body. It is suggested that this product may also be an effective energy booster. Cortizyne was designed for women over forty years of age that are seeking weight loss and a reduction in belly fat, but the manufacturer claims that this supplement can be taken by any adult regardless of fitness level. This product is said to be beneficial to women who are in the sport of bodybuilding as well.
Calcium Citrate, Phosphatidylserine, Citrus Aurantium, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Phenylalanine, Vanadyl Sulfate and Chromium Polynicotinate.
Cortizyne contains Calcium Citrate which is believed to aid in the metabolism of fat as well as decrease the amount of fat that the body stores. The ingredient Phosphatidylserine is believed to alleviate the impact that stress has on the body. The ingredient Citrus Aurantium is believed to be a powerful thermogenic and similar to ephedrine. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is thought to promote energy, burn fat, balance hormone levels in the body, reduce cholesterol levels in the body and suppress the appetite. The ingredient Chromium Polynicotinate is believed to regulate blood sugar levels and increase the metabolism. The ingredient Vanadyl Sulfate is also believed to regulate blood sugar levels with its purported insulin-mimicking qualities.
- This product is relatively inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- There is a limited availability of this product because it is constantly sold out.
- Cortizyne contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Cortizyne.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Cortizyne.
- There is no product guarantee.
Cortizyne doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the cortisol reducing/controlling and weight loss supplements available today. Cortizyne may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Cortizyne is right for them.