Coyote Energy Drink Review
What You Should Know
Coyote Energy Drink is a new company in the industry, yet wants to be the energy drink known for its kick. The drink is difficult to locate due to its newness on the market, but the beverage is located in relate locations. The beverage is not available on the official website. The only information on the website relates to marketing and product description.
List of Ingredients
- Cane Sugar
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin 12
Coyote Energy Drink is an energy drink designed to increase energy for a long period. The reason is the beverage contains 200mg of caffeine. From this standpoint, the beverage contains an excessive amount of caffeine per serving. In the event dieters consume multiple cans per day, there is an increased chance of serious side effects. You may notice increased heart rate, caffeine addiction or more serious health concerns.
Aside from the caffeine, the beverage does not contain proven ingredients. There are vitamins and nutrients, but nothing more than your typical foods items. If you remove the caffeine, you have a drink with vitamins and amino acids. Dieters should reconsider consuming Coyote Energy Drink if they are partaking in a low calorie diet. The beverage contains more than 200 calories, as well as 50g of sugar.
- Coyote Energy Drink is available in a variety of flavors.
- The drink does contain proven weight loss ingredients.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The beverage is not available on the official website.
- The amount of amino acids in Coyote Energy Drink is less than traditional foods.
- The beverage contains 200mg of caffeine.
- There is no information relating to the effectiveness of the supplement.
- There is not scientific research associated with the beverage.
- The customer testimonials are not all positive.
- The beverage is more expensive than comparable energy drinks.
If dieters are looking for detailed information pertaining to Coyote Energy Drink, do not visit the official website. The website is filled with video and marketing information relating to the product, but nothing relating to the effectiveness of the energy drink. There is information about what is contained in the drink, but nothing relating to the exact amount of all of the ingredients. Considering the beverage contains stimulants such as caffeine and Guarana, one would think a company would disclose this information. We did find out that Coyote Energy Drink contains 200mg of caffeine. This is a lot of caffeine for a 16oz. beverage. There are potential dangers associated with taking too much caffeine within one day.