Crack The Fat Loss Code Review
What You Should Know
Wendy Chant, bodybuilder, sports nutritionist, and certified personal trainer wrote: Crack the Fat-Loss Code: Outsmart Your Metabolism and Conquer the Diet Plateau. She claims that by following the plan in the book, you can lose up to 25 pounds in as little as eight weeks. The plan helps you adjust your metabolism and control your appetite.
List of Ingredients
Crack the Fat-Loss Code: Outsmart Your Metabolism and Conquer the Diet Plateau starts with low carb intake so the body can get rid of its glycogen stores to increase the body’s ability to burn fat. For the second, third, and fourth weeks, the amount of carbs you eat is alternated so the body can keep burning fat and avoid going into starvation mode where it holds on to all fat. For the fifth and sixth week, you are in accelerated fat loss mode. For the seventh and eighth weeks, you will be in maintenance mode. The last four weeks will require you to eat anywhere from four to six smaller meals a day, with each meal containing some form of protein. There are some “cheat days” built into the program so you don’t have to feel like you are going without your favorite “off limit” foods. Going through a few of the eight week cycles enables you start eating foods that were off limits before. The book advocates both strength training and cardiovascular exercise starting in week two.
- This program requires you to count calories.
- Changing your calorie and carbohydrate intake can keep your body guessing so you can continue losing weight.
- Cheat days are built in to help you stick with the program for the long term.
- There is a meal plan and recipe collection.
- If you’ve reached a weight loss plateau, this can help break through it.
- This plan requires people to limit the intake of even healthy carbohydrates.
- This plan may be hard to follow for a long period of time.
- This plan promotes the use of artificial sweeteners.
- This plan is not helpful for vegetarians.
- This plan does not provide enough exercise guidelines.
- People who follow this plan may find themselves excessively tired.
Crack the Fat-Loss Code: Outsmart Your Metabolism and Conquer the Diet Plateau is an inside look at how we can change the way our body works by changing our diets. This program probably will not help someone who is just starting to diet, though someone who has been dieting awhile and has hit a plateau may be able to use this program to push through the last little bit of weight loss. Using this program with a supplement proven to assist with weight loss is a good option.